IMPA has never charged companies to display or to bring vehicles to Test Days, but thanks to the generous donations of our many sponsors, IMPA Test Days promise to be better than ever in 2019. We are especially grateful to sponsors who enable us to maintain low ticket prices for the 300-plus members and guests we expect to participate in the event.
Test Days offers a number of methods that will increase your visibility among the IMPA members and guests who attend. Three levels of sponsorship are available: Platinum ($5,500), Gold ($3,000) and Silver ($1,500). A limited number of tickets will be included with your sponsorship package.
For added value, the Platinum sponsorship will include exclusive sponsorship of the after-dinner party on day one. Platinum sponsors will receive extra refreshment tickets to distribute, and each sponsor will be entitled to display one vehicle in the ballroom of the Resorts World Catskills casino. or similarly-sized display property at the after-dinner party.
- Listed on all Test Days pages on www.impa.org and in every mailing and e-mail sent to members on Test Days as soon as IMPA receives your donation. You can increase the value of your sponsorship by re-signing early this year.
- Recognized in the IMPA newsletter, IMPACT
- Signage at all event locations
- Link available from www.impa.org Test Days page. Use it to link to your media page – even design a page to keep IMPA members informed about your Test Days plans. Members check the site frequently in the days leading up to the event.
- Post-event report will include a list of all members who attended.
(Note: In order to take full advantage of sponsorship benefits, IMPA needs your commitment by August 31, when tickets and signs go to press.)
Elsewhere on this site you will find information on how to order
tickets; a brief itinerary; maps and directions to our event sites, host
hotel and other hotels in the area; and an overview of the event.
If you are looking to fly into the Monticello area, the closest major airport is Stewart International Airport (http://www.panynj.gov/airports/stewart.html) – (SWF), less than one hour from all IMPA activities. Newark Liberty International Airport (EWK), LaGuardia Airport (LGA) are approx. 75 miles away from Monticello, while Lehigh Valley International (ABE) and John F. Kennedy International Airport are 85 miles away, each of these locations are approximately two-and-a-half hours drive to Monticello Motor Club. Monticello Motor Club is about two hours (90 Miles) by car from Manhattan.